Sunday, November 21, 2010

AvAtAr

I am the avatar of perfect secrecy. A kiddo whose neurotic behavior resembles that of a yo-yo. My obsessive compulsiveness borders on slight lunacy, which I hate and love at the same time. They say I'm the nicest so I guess I'm nice. I can be your friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can just ditch them and go on with what you do best having a life. What you see is not what you get so come inside and take a look around. Don't think I'm a snob just secluding myself to some people who have a deteriorating brain and the like. But I'm actually friendly.I do crazy stuffs. Friends say I'm funny bit corny. Spoiled. Stubborn! Hardheaded. Headstrong. I love challenges. I stick to my intuitions. I don't let other people control over my decisions. I'm such a sloth. I'm intelligent but very lazy and slow. Cant keep up with this fast-paced world. I symbolize a very happy-go-lucky approach in life. Whatever the surroundings may be. Harsh or cheerful. I remain unaffected. In fact. I spread cheer wherever I go, really. I am good at consoling people in their times of need. I dislike hypocrisy and tend to be away from hypocrites. I'm typical snobbish guy that has his own world. Holds his own principles and follows his own rules which is definitely true because I make my own rules. Others say I'm just a quiet type of buddy.  I copy, I'm a freak, I'm shy, I'm wild, I'm hyper, I'm lazy, I'm a crammer, I work hard, I fight, I love, I sin, I'm weird, I fool, I laugh, I forgive, I'm impatient, I wait, I'm dirty, I'm neat, I'm political,I'm funny, I'm corny, I'm free, I hurry, I rush, I'm aesthetic, I'm experimental, I'm adventurous, I get easily scared, I derive joy, I see everything for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment